RO + CEDI Systems combines reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI) to produce high purity water suitable for high pressure boilers and other industrial applications.
Flow rates for standard systems range from 2.5 to 25 m3/hr.
Features & Benefits
- Up to three skid-mounted units covering RO, second pass RO and CEDI, with two possible configurations ; easily integrated into existing plant, flexibility to respond to different needs
- Lower operating costs than traditional solutions, no chemicals and a smaller footprint
- No regeneration downtime ; continuous production of purified water
- Operates with any type of feed water
- Integrated control system with PLC ; simplifies operation and maintenance
- Utility feed water
- High pressure boiler feed water
- Pulp & Paper
- Industrial process water